Diamonds Fine Jewelry is proud to lead the region in creating some of the best custom jewelry. We are currently looking to add a Goldsmith / Platinumsmith to our growing, creative team.
Why work with us?
- You enjoy being creative in your work. Your time is valued and spent building from concept to polish, creative and unique pieces of jewelry. Bonus points if you enjoy working with customers and take pleasure in their love and appreciation of your work.
- You enjoy working with a team of craftsmen, artists, and modelers with an eye for detail and a pursuit of craft perfection.
- You are willing to learn and keep up with the most cutting-edge technology while maintaining a use for old-world techniques when needed.
- We don't deal well with egos here. At Diamonds we all play well with others and are willing to teach and learn from each of the team members.
Jeweler (Gold & Platinum smith)
We are excited to be accepting applications from gold and platinum smiths who want to work in a tight knit team with a heavy emphasis in custom shop production and where craft is king. Diamonds Fine Jewelry believes that the jewelry buying experience should be a pleasant one. We focus on the process as an experience, guiding each patron along the custom process. It's not always easy. We often take on challenging projects both logistically and technologically. We are searching for someone who is excited to hone their skills and appreciate challenging projects by stepping up to the task. As a shop and team, we have worked very hard to make Diamonds a fun place where we enjoy coming to work each day.
What we would like from you:
- Fully integrate into a team that focuses on the highest quality custom jewelry.
- Ability to set all styles for both diamonds and colored gemstones.
- Ability to hand fabricate and assemble (including fine wire filigree).
- Repair and restoration of client provided jewelry.
- Detailed casting clean up and finish work.
- Maintain shop tools and equipment.
- Work within specific project timelines.
What you get from us:
- Money. Competitive pay and talent growth opportunities.
- Free lunch worked Saturdays
- A really close group of coworkers that love coming to work and enjoy each other's company.
- Pride in your work and opportunities to be challenged.